Requested resource is not accessible
TNPSC General English Full Free Online Course for Group 2 and 2A
This Course Includes
Items in Curriculum
To Start Course Click " TAKE THIS COURSE / START COURSE / CONTINUE COURSE " Button. (Click the FREE Button in our APP)
Give Your Ratings to this General English Course below.
Introduction – How to Approach this Free Course?
TNPSC General English by www.TNPSC.Academy is a perfect guide to study the TNPSC General English syllabus fully and also to score more marks in the optional paper. This Full Free Course has been prepared strictly adhering to the revised TNPSC General English Syllabus and also covers all the TNPSC Group 2, Group 2A, Group 3, Group 4, VAO Optional Subjects.
This General English Course is based on the English literature of revised Tamil Nadu Samacheer Kalvi syllabus, which gives you step by step approach to complete the study module.
To Download TNPSC General English Syllabus, Visit our Syllabus Page ->>TNPSC General English syllabus is given as PART A, PART B & PART C.
PART A - English Grammar
PART B & C - Prose, Poetry & SupplementaryTotal 100 questions are asked in the General English optional paper and each question carries 1.5 marks (total 150 marks). Our analysis of past TNPSC General English Question Papers shows that, PART B & PART C covers more questions in exam than PART A. Based on this, PART B & C has been given more importance throughout this study course.
This course fully covers all the TNPSC General English Optional Syllabus.
Based on Importance PART B & PART C is given at first and PART A is given in the last sections. We highly recommend you to complete PART B & C first before going to PART A as more questions in TNPSC Exams are being asked from these.
Many syllabuses from PART B & PART C coincide with each other. Hence to make the study easy for aspirants, we have combined the same syllabuses within one section, so that everything can be completed within that section. (Our course curriculum reveals this).
The TNPSC General English Syllabus & Our Course Curriculum for approaching the syllabus is given below. We highly recommend you to have a glance on the Syllabus & Course Curriculum before you start studying.
All the literary works from Samacheer books are included for reference.
The poems are italicized to separate it from other lessons.
The Bolded line in the poem shows the important lines for memorizing.
The Bolded lines in the prose shows the important quotes.
In Biography section, separate biographies of persons are included along with the reference to the sections in Samacheer books.
- Figures of Speech – Introduction FREE 00:30:00
- Life FREE 00:30:00
- I am Every Woman FREE 00:30:00
- The Secret of Machines FREE 00:30:00
- The Ant and the Cricket FREE 00:30:00
- No Men are Foreign FREE 00:30:00
- The House on Elm Street FREE 00:30:00
- Stopping by woods on a snowy evening FREE 00:30:00
- A Poison Tree FREE 00:30:00
- On Killing a Tree FREE 00:30:00
- The Spider and the Fly FREE 00:30:00
- The River FREE 00:30:00
- The Comet FREE 00:30:00
- The Stick-together Families FREE 00:30:00
- Special Hero FREE 00:30:00
- Making Life Worth While FREE 00:30:00
- A Thing of Beauty FREE 00:30:00
- Lessons in Life FREE 00:30:00
- My Computer Needs a Break FREE 00:30:00
- Your Space FREE 00:30:00
- Sea Fever FREE 00:30:00
- Courage FREE 00:30:00
- Team Work FREE 00:30:00
- From A Railway Carriage FREE 00:30:00
- Indian Seasons FREE 00:30:00
- A Tragic Story FREE 00:30:00
- His First Flight FREE 01:00:00
- The Tempest FREE 01:00:00
- The Last Lesson FREE 01:00:00
- The Little Hero of Holland FREE 01:00:00
- The Dying Detective FREE 01:00:00
- Learning the Game FREE 01:00:00
- The Cat and the Painkiller FREE 01:00:00
- Water – The Elixir of Life FREE 01:00:00
- Little Cyclone | The Story of a Grizzly Cub FREE 01:00:00
- Sir Issac Newton | The Ingenious Scientist FREE 01:00:00
- My Reminiscence FREE 01:00:00
- The Woman on Platform 8 FREE 01:00:00
- The Nose Jewel FREE 01:00:00
- A Birthday Letter FREE 01:00:00
- Mahatma Gandhi FREE Unlimited
- Jawaharlal Nehru FREE Unlimited
- Subash Chandra Bose FREE Unlimited
- Helen Keller FREE Unlimited
- Kalpana Chawala FREE Unlimited
- Dr. Salim Ali FREE Unlimited
- Rani of Jhansi FREE Unlimited
- Nelson Mandela FREE Unlimited
- Abraham Lincoln FREE Unlimited
- Phrases with their Meanings – General English Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Synonyms and Antonyms – General English Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Prefix and Suffix – General English Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Articles – General English Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Prepositions – General English Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Question Tag – General English Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Tense-Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Voices – Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- GERUND, PARTICIPLE & INFINITIVE FREE 00:00:00
- Sentence Pattern – Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Homophones – Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Singular and Plural FREE 00:00:00
- SIMPLE, COMPOUND & COMPLEX SENTENCES FREE 00:00:00
- Degrees of Comparison FREE 00:00:00
- Blending of Words – Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Compound Words – Grammar FREE 00:00:00
Excellent! Really Excellent!!
I scored above 80 in General English, in my first attempt. This happened only because of this web page.
Suggestion: Why don’t you add synonyms in the respective prose, poems, and so.
Great job, Guys!
MY GRATEFUL THANKS YOU ALL
VERY MUCH USEFUL FOR NEW STUDENTS TO ENTERING FOR TNPSC EXAMINATION
best online source-specially for TNPSC aspirants, SPECIAL THANKS to TNPSC ACADEMY just now finished the group 2 online english course it was really helpful sir,thank u so much for guiding us
It would be better if the course is included with unit wise test