Requested resource is not accessible
To Start Course Click " TAKE THIS COURSE / START COURSE / CONTINUE COURSE " Button. (Click the FREE Button in our APP)
Give Your Ratings to this General English Course below.
Introduction – How to Approach this Free Course?
TNPSC General English by www.TNPSC.Academy is a perfect guide to study the TNPSC General English syllabus fully and also to score more marks in the optional paper. This Full Free Course has been prepared strictly adhering to the revised TNPSC General English Syllabus and also covers all the TNPSC Group 2, Group 2A, Group 3, Group 4, VAO Optional Subjects.
This General English Course is based on the English literature of revised Tamil Nadu Samacheer Kalvi syllabus, which gives you step by step approach to complete the study module.
PART A - English Grammar
PART B & C - Prose, Poetry & SupplementaryTotal 100 questions are asked in the General English optional paper and each question carries 1.5 marks (total 150 marks). Our analysis of past TNPSC General English Question Papers shows that, PART B & PART C covers more questions in exam than PART A. Based on this, PART B & C has been given more importance throughout this study course.
This course fully covers all the TNPSC General English Optional Syllabus.
Based on Importance PART B & PART C is given at first and PART A is given in the last sections. We highly recommend you to complete PART B & C first before going to PART A as more questions in TNPSC Exams are being asked from these.
Many syllabuses from PART B & PART C coincide with each other. Hence to make the study easy for aspirants, we have combined the same syllabuses within one section, so that everything can be completed within that section. (Our course curriculum reveals this).
The TNPSC General English Syllabus & Our Course Curriculum for approaching the syllabus is given below. We highly recommend you to have a glance on the Syllabus & Course Curriculum before you start studying.
All the literary works from Samacheer books are included for reference.
The poems are italicized to separate it from other lessons.
The Bolded line in the poem shows the important lines for memorizing.
The Bolded lines in the prose shows the important quotes.
In Biography section, separate biographies of persons are included along with the reference to the sections in Samacheer books.
- Figures of Speech – Introduction FREE 00:00:00
- A Psalm of Life FREE 00:00:00
- Women’s Right FREE 00:00:00
- The Nation United FREE 00:00:00
- English Words FREE 00:00:00
- Snake FREE 00:00:00
- The Man He Killed FREE 00:00:00
- Off to Outer Space Tomorrow Morning FREE 00:00:00
- Sonnet no.116 FREE 00:00:00
- The Solitary Reaper FREE 00:00:00
- Be the Best FREE 00:00:00
- O Captain! My Captain! FREE 00:00:00
- Laugh and be Merry FREE 00:00:00
- Earth FREE 00:00:00
- Don’t Quit FREE 00:00:00
- The Apology FREE 00:00:00
- Be Glad Your Nose Is On Your Face FREE 00:00:00
- A Sonnet for My Incomparable Mother FREE 00:00:00
- The Flying Wonder FREE 00:00:00
- To a Millionaire FREE 00:00:00
- The Piano FREE 00:00:00
- Manliness FREE 00:00:00
- Going for Water FREE 00:00:00
- The Cry Of The Children FREE 00:00:00
- Migrant bird FREE 00:00:00
- Shilpi FREE 00:00:00
- Mahatma Gandhi FREE 00:00:00
- Jawaharlal Nehru FREE 00:00:00
- Subash Chandra Bose FREE 00:00:00
- Helen Keller FREE 00:00:00
- Kalpana Chawala FREE 00:00:00
- Dr. Salim Ali FREE 00:00:00
- Rani of Jhansi FREE 00:00:00
- Nelson Mandela FREE 00:00:00
- Abraham Lincoln FREE 00:00:00
- Music-The Hope Raiser FREE 00:00:00
- Characters in the Short Story 00:00:00
- About the Dramatists FREE 00:00:00
- Various Works of Authors FREE 00:00:00
- Famous Quotes – Who Said This? FREE 00:00:00
- Phrases with their Meanings – General English Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Synonyms and Antonyms – General English Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Prefix and Suffix – General English Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Articles – General English Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Prepositions – General English Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Question Tag – General English Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Tense-Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Voices – Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- GERUND, PARTICIPLE & INFINITIVE FREE 00:00:00
- Sentence Pattern – Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Homophones – Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Singular and Plural FREE 00:00:00
- SIMPLE, COMPOUND & COMPLEX SENTENCES FREE 00:00:00
- Degrees of Comparison FREE 00:00:00
- Blending of Words – Grammar FREE 00:00:00
- Compound Words – Grammar FREE 00:00:00