• LOGIN
  • No products in the basket.

Login

Home Forums TNPSC Discussion TNPSC Group 4 Counselling Procedure

TNPSC Group 4 Counselling Procedure

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nusrath naseeha 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tnpsc Academy
    Keymaster

Originally asked by Chri in https://www.tnpsc.academy/tnpsc-group-4-cut-off-marks-2016/#comment-191

sir. ..One doubt??
    175 question Answer pannuna Typist candidate JA post Ku 1st phase la Call pannuvangalaa?? Illa Typist Ku Thaniyaa Nadakuumaa???? Typist Candidate JA poga Mudiyumaa?????

tnpsc Academy
    Keymaster

The Present TNPSC Counselling Procedure for Group 4 is that, Separate Counselling for Junior Assistant Post and Typist Post will be held.

So, Separate Rank list will be shown for Junior Assistant and Typist in your results.

The qualification is Minimum Educational Qualification (simply S.S.L.C pass) for both JA and Typist. Also, Typist post needs additional typing qualification. So, if a candidate is eligible for typist, then he is already eligible for JA. So, typist candidate can attend JA counselling. The only difference is, the same candidate needs to attend separate counselling for JA and Typist post based on his/her rank.

If you have further query with this, you can directly ask us here in the discussion forum.

Thank you.

nusrath naseeha
    Participant

Sir I have a doubt,

on the date of our counseling when our turn comes do we get to choose the department as well as district sir? Because I am a woman and do I get to choose my district of my own or will they give only whichever district they like please let me know sir

Thanking You in advance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privately Message Us in FB

© TNPSC.Academy