• LOGIN
  • No products in the basket.

Login

Home Forums TNPSC Discussion Preparation strategy For General Tamil

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kannan
    Participant

Sir,

Your website are excellent for one who preparing tnpsc exam.I am the beginner of tnpsc and I would like to choosing general tamil.I am focusing your study plan,Apart from samacheer kalvi book,you are suggested in English general studies like Arihant/Lucent study material.

Could i know the best study material in Tamil to buy for general studies?

when will general tamil preparation strategy study plan posted in your website?

Thank you for your service….

TNPSC Academy
    Keymaster

Hi Kannan,

First of all Thanks for your Acknowledgement.

For General studies in Tamil, we are preparing Separate notes in Tamil to cover those topics which listed under Lucent’s or Arihant since its not available in Tamil. Will update in our website soon. Till then Just Study all Samacheer books, Because some topics alone covered in those Lucent’s or Arihant books, Samacheer books are most important to read for complete TNPSC Syllabus. we think so, You can come to know this from our Where to study chart itself. And also you mentioned that you are a new aspirant for TNPSC Exams, Its better to learn it from basics to write efficiently the mains written exams of TNPSC, its completely covered in Samacheer books in a very clear manner.

For Preparation Strategy in Tamil, We will update it very soon.

Prepare Well. Make your preparation more Consistently. All the Very Best.

Feel Free to ask your Doubts regarding TNPSC Exams with us.

Regards,

TNPSC.Academy Team.

Kannan
    Participant

Could I know your contact number please?/Can I able to contact you? Because I want to know more about tnpsc exam….

TNPSC Academy
    Keymaster

This is Our Whats App Number  7904000029.

Kannan
    Participant

Sir,

As per your 4 month study plan for group 2 a, 84% of samacheer book covered(6th to 10th science and social science only)…..here my question is,

what is the benefit of making study plan to covered samacheer book fully(science and social science)?

Also You are noted study according to syllabus,but its difficult to find topic for general tamil on samacheer book….

hence I decided to cover the full book from 6th to 10th(tamil,science and social science).what is your suggestion please?

whether to making study plan to combined(general tamil+general studies) or seperation is best?

what book should i follow for maths(tamil)?

TNPSC Academy
    Keymaster

Our Preparation Strategy is always based on Samacheer Books.

Here, You can read The Benefits of Our Samacheer based Study plan.

Why Samacheer Books?

It is a simple answer, “TNPSC is directly asking from them”. Take any recent TNPSC Question paper and analyse the questions, you can see that most conventional topics are asked from Samacheer books. For your surprise, even TNPSC Group 1 (2015 & 2016) and Group 2 (2016) Mains written exam questions are directly asked from SAMACHEER BOOK BACK QUESTIONS. Also Samacheer books will give you an overall view of any topic. Why we suggest going directly by samacheer (rather than guides) is that, to cover the relevant topics fully. Remember that, our aim is to get a TOP RANK in TNPSC Exams. All Samacheer books are available for free in pdf. Don’t waste your hard earned money on other study materials unless it is worth and important.

And to know How to prepare GS and GT in combined, Check here

https://www.tnpsc.academy/tnpsc-group-2a-2017-free-test-series/

We are updating our Aptitude Video classes one by one.

Check it here

https://www.tnpsc.academy/tnpsc-videos/

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privately Message Us in FB

© TNPSC.Academy | All Rights Reserved.

Preparing from Home during Covid-19?

Winner

Join Our

Online Live Class

for Group 1, 2, 2A, 4 & VAO

Limited Seats only. Hurry Up!